Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 11:07 AM

jetmechG550 is on a distinguished road

jetmechG550 is on a distinguished road
Just had Llumar Formula One Ceramic put on my 21 ORP by the same shop that has done three other vehicles for me. They never tried to upswell but I never inquired about ceramic because I didn’t think I would keep the vehicle long enough to warrant spending the extra cash. They have a display with a high wattage bulb and wheel with the different tints, you could really feel the difference in the heat from behind the regular Pinnacle and Ceramic, i was impressed. It ran about $200 more than the regular Llumar Pinacle to do the whole 4R, went with 40% over the rears and back glass and 15% on the fronts. It’s a pretty close match percentage wise and got the back glass where I felt it should be anyway. Oddly enough, I just realized I didn’t even take any pictures yet.
jetmechG550 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote