Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:09 PM

Spielightdude is on a distinguished road

Spielightdude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephencovar View Post
Hey there. I live in California where having tint on the front two window is illegal. I installed 3M Cystalline. 40% in the front and 20% on all of the rear windows (on top of the stock privacy glass). I’m overall very satisfied with how it turned out. My rig has been nice and cool. The front isn’t too dark where you can’t see through and the rear is perfect. Last night was the first night I drove in the dark and I had absolutely no issues seeing behind me or switching lanes. I paid about $650 for it all to be installed by a professional tint shop out here in LA.

I really like the way that looks!
How hard to see through the back side windows at night for traffic ect?
Spielightdude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote