Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 01:36 AM

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough
Went outside to a nice surprise sitting out front! Another fridge for us to test out, and we are honestly pretty impressed with this one right out of the box. It gave us some features we were hoping for in some of their other models, I'll give a quick breakdown below. Hopefully these don't seem too advertisementy, not trying to sell them, just giving some honest opinions.

This is the RV45 model, a 45L/47QT model. We like the sleek design of this with an aluminum body compared to many other plastic bodies. Don't believe you can stand on it, but it feels pretty solid. That'll be a fun experiment. It has two latches, that are easily opened even with one hand. While it may not be as quick as a single latch, it feels like the seal is a little bit tighter, so hopefully that'll hold the temperature better when its off. Other than that, spring loaded handles on the side will help get them out of your way and keep a lower profile.

One of the features the TC35 one we have does not have is a built in LED light on the inside. This is huge for us, as the last one we were holding our phone flashlight in one hand, while digging through the fridge with the other. Which brings me to my next feature...

They have two removable baskets on the inside! Another feature that we found to be super helpful for keeping stuff organized and from falling all over when looking for that pack of bacon on the bottom of the fridge. Forgive me, I realized when I packed everything back up that I forgot to take pictures of the inside lol

This one has the display on the end near the bottom leaving the majority of the fridge clean and simple. Some may say its in an odd position, but if you plan to leave it inside the rig on a slide, it'll be right in front of you when you open your trunk. Haven't decided how we feel on this yet. This display is as clear as it gets when it comes to labeling, a different look than the previous 3 button setup.

Headed out soon on another trip and will be doing a real world test on this one and another model, but I will keep the other reviews to a minimum on here. By the time we return from that trip I am hoping my freight delivery will arrive! Parts are slowly trickling in for an onboard air setup and will try to tackle Sunday if everything gets here on time.
rjtakesphotos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote