Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 04:22 AM
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
So I would like to wire up my license plate light on my new bumper and have no clue how to wire it up, Do I tap into brake light somewhere? I mean its a red wire and black wire I just don't want to short something.
As @fkheath said you can plug into the 4-pin trailer socket with a cable to break out the GND and Taillights wires to your license plate light wires, or splice into the actual wiring as described on the other forum,
License Plate LED Light Addition for Hitch Mounted Tire Carrier | Toyota 4Runner Forum [4Runners.com]

Make sure you test the taillight to determine which is the +12 lead and the GND lead.
Attached Images
A quick electrical question-eb617d90-8815-4759-929d-a7c3f66c0b12-jpeg 
ElectroBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote