View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 10:28 AM

Mgltacoma is on a distinguished road

Mgltacoma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thToy View Post
I just twist them open by hand. If they are a little too tight for that the first time, maybe a set of channel locks grabbing along the long knurls.
Thanks for the tip. I used light to see how low the liquids were and they were about 1 inch under low mark. The battery is 5 years old and still holds charge and never had any problem. I am surprised how well it is doing considering how low the acid/water level is.

I am going to fill it up tomorrow to high mark and then use my Noco charger repair mode and let it desulfate and see if helps the battery to last another 3 years.

I will report back once this process is completed.
Mgltacoma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote