Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 02:49 PM

Daftjungle03 will become famous soon enough

Daftjungle03 will become famous soon enough
Anytime front camera issues 2021(fixed)

(FIXED, see last post)
Since I think it's a 5th gen issue (maybe) I opted to place this thread here instead of accessories. Mods please move if needed.

So I purchased an upgraded cam kit (2020+ model) from anytime backup camera (for my 2021). I have installed this three times so far and can't get it to work (front camera). I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction before I take it out a third time.

Front camera black lead grounded, red taped. RCA (with red wire) routed to relay.

RCA's are all plugged in correctly.

All wires connected color to color and soldered / heat shrunk "nasa" style, except for red wire coming from front RCA, that was is connected to green relay and green switch wire.

Black switch wire / relay wire to common ground on side of radio.

Switch lights up and dims, rear camera works as normal in revers and rear switch LED lights up. When switch is activated for front or rear I get nothing?? I'm starting to wonder if it's something with the kit or relay. I have gone over this thing three times and can't figure out what I'm missing.

IMG_0643 by MStarmer, on Flickr

Last edited by Daftjungle03; 04-04-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Daftjungle03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote