View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:31 PM

apeltz is on a distinguished road

apeltz is on a distinguished road
Like your Mods! Have you thought about a Black Grille Guard for off road?

I just bought a new 2020 TRD Off Road Premium Silver with 14 miles on it. This is the first 4Runner for me and I love it but have have one problem I can not find a Black Grille Guard that doesn't get in the way of my Dynamic Radar Cruise Control system. I go off road and want the protection in addition I have kayaks that I want to tie down to the Grill Guard. Have you looked into a grill guard as another mod?

Alan
I have added the following: APS Truck Armor Side Steps, Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Trailer Brake Controller, Roof Rack Cross Bars, Husky Black WeatherBeater Cargo Liner, Trunk Cargo Cover Black Retractable Rear Cargo Security Shield Shade Waterproof, Blackout Emblem Decal TRD Off Road Badge Side Quarter Emblem Matte Black, Center Console Organizer Tray, JDMCAR Glove Box Organizer, High Road - Puff n' Stuff - Auto Litter Bag and Tissue Holder. On March 1, 2021 I bought my 2020 Silver 4Runner TRD Premium with 14 miles on it. This is my first 4Runner and I have a lot to learn about it. I welcome any help and suggestions. Just sold my 2007 4WD Highlander. I am looking to keep my 4Runner until the wheels fall off and then I will put them back on.
apeltz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote