Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 11:15 PM

4runnerchibcha is on a distinguished road

4runnerchibcha is on a distinguished road
I spent way too much time trying to figure out how to get the best coffee while on the road. Here is what I settled on

1) only water kettle available that runs on the rear outlet (400 watt AC)

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/100500...0Q90.jpg_.webp

2) aeropress (flexibility to get great cups from a wide range of beans)

3) 1zpresso xj pro hand grinder (nothing comes close at 160USD, it is a weapon)
Amazon.com: 1Zpresso JX-PRO Manual Coffee Grinder Light Gray Capacity 35g with Assembly Stainless Steel Conical Burr - Numernal Adjustable Setting, Portable Mill Faster Grinding Efficiency Espresso to Coarse: Kitchen & Dining

4) a scale to measure out a precise amount of beans, and count brewing time

5) an instant read thermometer to make sure water is at about 190F

6) single origin whole beans that were roasted in the last couple of weeks. Usually from HappyMug , when not from my local roaster.

Resulting brew is so smooth and sweet I need no sugar or cream.
4runnerchibcha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote