View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 04:34 PM

phey_05 is on a distinguished road

phey_05 is on a distinguished road
Engine Bay Power Plant U.S. Pat. Pen. No. 63.167.432

Engine Bay Power Plant

U.S. Pat. Pen. No. 63.167.432

This power plant is being powered by the Auxiliary battery called Full throttle FT-750-35. It uses RedArc bcdc 1225D in-vehicle battery charger to keep it charged while driving, ensuring the auxiliary battery is charged to a proven 100%. The RedArc bcdc 1225D uses a multi-stage charging profile to ensure auxiliary batteries are charged to 100% compared to a Smart Battery Isolator/relay will only ‘top up’ the secondary battery as it focuses on the state of charge of the primary battery. RedArc bcdc 1225D has solar regulator, allowing you to charge from solar panels and blankets, lessening the load on vehicle alternators.

The BlueSea Safety Hub 150 is connected directly to the Full throttle FT-750-35 and distribute power to the following accessories:

• Switch Pro 9100
• ARB Dual compressor
• AlphaRex Luxx Headlights
• BlackVue DR900X-2CH 4K UHD DashCam
• weBoost Drive Reach OTR Cell Phone Signal Booster
• Dometic CFX3 75DZ
• Baja Design S8 40” LED Light Bar
• Warn EVO 10s
• MXT275VP4 Micro Mobileฎ Bundle
• KC Lights 50” Flex LED light Bar
• Baja S2 Pro, LED Driving/Combo, Amber Reverse Light

The 5 gang 100amp bus bar eliminates the needs to IGN fuse taps for the following accessories, thanks to Switch Pro 9100 hidden capability.

• RedArc bcdc 1225D
• AlphaRex Luxx Headlights
• BlackVue DR900X-2CH 4K UHD DashCam
• Baja Design S8 40” LED Light Bar

The main battery is solely used for the vehicle that eliminates the possibility of being drained.

An Engine Bay Temperature monitor is also installed to keep statistics of different environment to make sure that the system always reaches its full potential and its limitation.

I would like to thank the following company/people that gives me perspective and help to put together this design: RedArc, SwitchPro, BlueSea systems, (Instagram) Offgrid Engineering, (Instagram) Power Tray, (Instagram) Sdoffroundmt and last but not the least, my local Guy that helped me make this design a success and U.S. Pat. Pen. No. 63.167.432

Anyone from SoCal that want to be a beta tester at cost HMU. ;)

IG: 4rtrdpro_am_hb

Pictures below: (I could me more detailed and clean on the wiring but this is prototype)

phey_05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote