Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:10 AM

EveningCommuter is on a distinguished road

EveningCommuter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessblockades View Post
Congrats - good to hear it was sorted out
Thank you. I am really happy I got it sorted out.

Previous mechanic caused me two weeks of rentals and $350 bucks worth of repairs, coming in over 1K alone just to take my car back the way it was. Never going back to my 'family' mechanic again. Not to knock the guy but he's getting old and is cranky whenever I bring up or bring in any work for him.

New mechanic had a ton of questions for me and wanted an explanation as to why my transmission was they way it was. Only cost me $125 for labor and $176 for parts from Rock Auto. Fluid was burnt to a crisp and made new mechanic question if I paid for fluids (which I did) which made it seem like they were never changed to begin with.