Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:44 AM

68whiskey is on a distinguished road

68whiskey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thennen View Post
If you have a parasitic drain, the new battery could be flat again after two weeks of sitting. Any way you can get a fresh battery to it, or jump it from another vehicle? Also, because I don't know, does having push-button start eliminate the keyed ignition?

Oops - ttime4four beat me to it.
This was my initial thought, and that’s one thing that I forgot to include in the post; I did try and jump start it. I assumed the battery may have been sitting long or there was a drain of some sort. I have it a good amount of time using my Ridgeline and it didn’t change a thing. And part of the reason it’s so maddening is that there isn’t a place to use a physical key.