Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 02:26 PM

Dafoe is on a distinguished road

Dafoe is on a distinguished road
New guy here, considering a new ORP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by black on black View Post
The new 4 Runner will most likely have a small high HP turbocharged engine. Probably the end of the 300,000 mile 4runner. Toyota discontinuing Land Cruiser tells u 4Runner is taking its place in position and $$.
Interesting take on the LC position - I wouldn't want to pay much more than current so something to think about.

I'm not too concerned about a new motor if the fuel economy benefit is there, fuel consumption being the main con for me with buying a gen5 now. First tho, I'm waiting to see if we're going to need to use this new vehicle for commuting once/if work ever goes back to normal so could still order a '22 or '23.

Some are reporting ~25mpg combined with the Bronco Sport vs I'm thinking maybe ~15 or less with a current 4Runner. Different animals of course but closer to that sure would be nice !

Anyway, just browsing the forums and percolating. I bought a new 4Runner back in '86 and wouldn't mind another for the capability but reality is I'm not gonna go 'wheeling every weekend and I sure ain't 21 no more.
Dafoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote