View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
I went back to PFC Walter D. Faith Memorial Field last weekend, but I didn't take any pictures. I did get around, though. I went deep into the woods and saw some weird stuff! However, this weekend I went to the spot across the street just to the south. There are trails back there past the big mounds of dirt. If you go straight on the main trail, it's not so great, but there's a place you can turn right and after a while things get more interesting. I already spent a lot of time at the boring section, so I didn't spend as much time at the interesting spot as I would have liked, but I'll definitely be going back. There's even one part that's totally rutted out longways that my truck slipped into and looked totally awesome doing so. I eventually stopped at this one part where the trails separated three or four ways and called it a day there.

Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote