View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 04:23 PM

wtfemery will become famous soon enough

wtfemery will become famous soon enough
i’ve got the end caps hacked off, anyone have a technique for lining up the plate/holes in the general correct place? I guess I have some wiggle room since i’m welding the bumper brackets myself but ideally I’d like them in the perfect spots...

should the plate be centered on the frame rails (Pic 1) or should the bottom inner bolt holes be centered on the frame rail and the other two holes be towards the outside and up? (pic 2)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet