Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 08:20 PM

firegod33r is on a distinguished road

firegod33r is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukchut View Post
Thanks for the details! I have the same goal, I don’t want to relocate the Warn control box. Glad you were able to make it work. I’ll post back once I start my install.
No problem at all. Give us an update for sure. Just FYI I just discovered a new issue . I guess it could slightly vary on the winch, but pay close attention to where the rope is rubbing on the inside of the bumper. Not good.
I just installed a 1 inch Factor 55 fairlead on the out side and secured it to the highest position. The rope is still rubbing on the inside of the bumper right where the line comes out of the winch. The only way I see to get rid of this is to install another fairlead on the inside which is insane.
firegod33r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote