Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 02:23 PM

seirunner is on a distinguished road

seirunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfTheJungle View Post
Got the new actuator installed, it works flawlessly. I did a test drive and turned it on/off it 4-5 times and it’s smooth.

Only thing is the indicator light on the dash keeps blinking when engaged rather than going solid. I noted that the 2 prong connector had some green corrosion so I probably just need to clean it and it should start working again.

I also took the opportunity to raise my front kings 5 turns each (about 3/4”) to hopefully give me a little more clearance for the front tires. I know people say suspension lift doesn’t help clear tires, but I’m rubbing the firewall just a smidge and in my head it makes sense that lifting a little more should help that clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that aisin sat-008 still working? no issues? were you able to figure out the light blinking issue?
seirunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote