Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 08:51 PM

Dafoe is on a distinguished road

Dafoe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oefveteran View Post
...I'm looking at ordering a '21 trd pro, but not sure how long I have to order it. Toyota told me today the '22 would be out in november and if I didn't need the truck before christmas I'd likely wait for that. Is the '22 going to be a whole new truck and that's why you bought a '21?
Dealer would have the best answer for dates but fwiw I found these two sites for build out dates etc.

element fleet buildout dates

napletonfleet '21 final order date(05/10/21)

napletonfleet '22 initial order date (06/10/21)

I'm thinking dealers might be able to make some changes to pending orders for their allocation stock (colour for eg) from now until the end of 2021 MY production but I'm not certain.

Myself, from reading treads on here I'm feeling better about the fuel consumption so thinking of waiting 'til June and ordering a 2022MY - maybe the last year of the current gen - seeing as this summer could be another pandemic blowout up here.

If the order banks for MY 2022 open in ~ 6wks and no news releases yet, I'm thinking 2022 won't be the all new version.
Dafoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote