Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 10:51 PM

Gouranga is on a distinguished road

Gouranga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtoxa11 View Post
The wind cannot cause you steering wheel to shake. It can cause your truck to wander in the lane and want to pull to either side if the wind is sustained.

The steering shake is very likely a balance issue and even on the same route it's not always apparent. I have noticed that even outside temperature differences can cause the symptoms to either show or not at all.

It will likely present itself again, and when it does take your truck to the dealer for tire balance. I'd put money that you'll notice it again. It's a common thing with these, and mine did the same when new. I had to rebalance.

im pretty sure wind can do that... the car is being tilted.... its not a matter of side to side but the fact its being pushed by wind to the left while on a highway would tilt the car left raising the right of the car ever so slightly including the tires... then drop back down causing the steering to shift ever so lightly then back and forth .. i can see it

i drove all day today was a non windy day and zero issues.. lets if it happens again with no wind.. and if it only happens again next when again its a really windy day here then ill know
Gouranga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote