View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 01:30 PM

krhayes79 has a spectacular aura about krhayes79 has a spectacular aura about

krhayes79 has a spectacular aura about krhayes79 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgold View Post

Bought the TriColor keychain off eBay to match my grill badge and a day later found the Hot Wheels truck at Target! I also grabbed a purple Tundra they had.

I love the fact that the tires on the truck are brown - but the spare is still black. Great attention to detail.

Can't wait for more manufacturers to get on the Toyota Truck bandwagon.

eBay link for anyone interested:
Heritage Toyota Keychain - TriColor Ironman Logo - 4Runner, Tacoma, Land Cruiser | eBay
Dont mind the troll/haters above!

I was at target buying some Hot Wheels for my nephew and I was searching hard to a 4runner! Looking forward to having one of those in my truck mounted for a nice visual!

Cool find!
2018 ORP | KDSS | 3/2" Dobinsons MRA Suspension | Dobinsons UCAs | 17" Procomp 29 La Paz Wheels | Falken Wild Peak 285/70/R17 | Cali Raised 20° Sliders | LFD Full Skids | ARB breather kit | 30" KC Hidden light bar | LFD 7/8 Rack | LED interiors/low beams/fogs | MESO Puddle Lights | #newb
krhayes79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote