Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 10:06 AM

Seabee27 is on a distinguished road

Seabee27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo.75 View Post

A few weeks ago i worked on mounting the SwitchPros switch panel on my center console. I was really please with the results. Leave it to @TiN to come up with an even better solution. He sent me one of his prototype mounts for the SP unit. I received the mount, backing plate, threaded rods and nuts.

Mounting couldn’t be any easier. Just pop out the three blanks in the console, put the switch in the mount with the threaded rods installed. Place the mounting plate on the underside of the console piece amd thread the nuts. It fits the contours of the console perfectly. Go check out @solid shiftconcepts for some of his other cool pieces.

Thanks for the amazing work Trevor. Check out his site for some other cool pieces. solidshiftconcepts.com
Momo,

I am also setting up a Switch Pro (SP9100,) and after looking throughout the whole toyota-4Runner.org looking on how people setup their SPs in a 4Runner 4th Generation, I came across your posting. And, I have a few questions regarding your setting.

1) What holes did you use to pass the controller and trigger wires thru the firewall?

2) How many trigger wires did you passed thru? I understand the ignition wire does not have to pass thru the firewall, at difference from the 5th Gen, ours has the ignition fuse in the engine compartment.

I love what you have done to your rig, I've been closely following your blog for inspirations. I just pulled the trigger on the SP9100, and I love the way you set it on the center console!

3) Would you be able to take a few snap shots of that section of the setting?

Looking forward for your response
Seabee27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote