View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 01:07 PM

sean.turner.1238 is on a distinguished road

sean.turner.1238 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapped_mini View Post
Agreed. And since each coil pack fires two cylinders if they are switched 4 will be firing at the wrong time.

Only likely to happen if the wiring harness is pulled apart. The wire for the middle pack goes all the way to the front of the factory plastic loom and exits at the same place as the wire for the front coil pack. Then has to go back to the middle plug, hence why it is longest.
May have happened actually since I unwrapped a lot of the factory tape to wrap it with my new stuff.

Moment of truth in 15 mins when I get home!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
sean.turner.1238 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote