Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 08:53 PM

MoparTH is on a distinguished road

MoparTH is on a distinguished road
I finally received my grill today, ordered on 2/17, shipped on 4/2, then lost in USPS land for 13 days. Install went fairly well with a couple issues, first off while installing the second "T", both bosses cracked where the screws go in, I didn't seem to overtighten them when this happened, but with some JB weld rebuilding the bosses, it seems to be okay. I filed down the black center garnish where the top grill clips go in to give clips some more room, seemed to really help. And even though the radiator bracket doesn't fit on 2020-2021 models, I reused it anyway by cutting off the outer mounts with a hacksaw and filing the cut smooth, it still mounted with 2 screws and looks factory and added some center support.
MoparTH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote