Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 12:29 PM

ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about

ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about ahtoxa11 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tskwared View Post
My 2019 ORP pulled to the right since driving off the showroom floor. Had it back to the dealer multiple times: they have road force tested, replaced tires, done multiple alignments.... while it is a bit better after all this work, the truck still pulled to the right slightly.

All of above was with OE lift/wheels/tires.

I installed Toytec lift front/rear + SPC UCA's over quarantine myself.... carefully drove it to a reputable local 4wd shop. They got it all aligned, but the damn thing *still* pulls to the right slightly.... actually no different than pre-lift.

I've since rotated *every* single tire (yes, even the spare) in every possible combination in an effort to eliminate any "bad" tires to no avail.

So - at this point, I'm going to just deal with it until its these tires are roached and then replace with a real set of ATs (will replace wheels also) and hope that it all goes away. The shoddy Dunlops they put on these from the factory are complete shite and my hope is that they are the underlying root cause. Until then......
My 2019 has always had a minor pull to the right, both stock and lifted. For me it's the road crown and nothing to worry about. Some of my previous vehicles pulled more or less on the same roads.

Minor steering correction to keep straight due to road crown isn't an issue and it's very, very hard to find actual flat roads. You might test it driving on the left side of the road where it should pull slightly left -- mine does.
ahtoxa11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote