Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:46 AM

Iron_Will is on a distinguished road

Iron_Will is on a distinguished road
Toyota Off Road Premium with no emblems?

I was looking through car sales sites and came across this 2017 4runner. I've come across a few more like it. The problem is they say its a 4runner TRD Off Road Premium, yet there are absolutely no TRD Off Road emblems on the sides. Can anyone explain that to this newbie 4runner fan? Oh and I looked at pics and it has 4WD Atrac/crawl control, rear power window, etc. Do dealers ever try to sell online like this and show you a base model for sell then take pictures of inside of a completely different trim to trick a buyer? lil confused.
Attached Images
Toyota Off Road Premium with no emblems?-noemblem-jpg 

Last edited by Iron_Will; 04-26-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Iron_Will is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote