Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:18 AM

rmbertoldi is on a distinguished road

rmbertoldi is on a distinguished road
ADDCO front sway bar for 5th Gen?? Phantom?

I've been researching a front sway bar option for the 5th gen for some time now. It looks like ADDCO is the only maker in existence that's even considered it (for years?) and already makes a rear, but has never gone through with production for the 5th gen? Has anyone ever seen one of these unicorns in the wild?
It only makes sense to me, and I'd think everyone else, that as tires and lifts get bigger past stock, and throw around more weight and torque, the additional supportive aspects of the suspension also need to improve and come back to baseline. Enter Eimkeith panhard correction angle kit, lower link and camber bolt reinforcement, urethane, etc...yet, no sway bar improvement option?
It almost sounded like the 4Runner beefed the SR5 sway bars as well to the new 2020 (31mm?), is the bolt spacing the same on the bracket making it a direct swappable upgrade?
rmbertoldi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote