Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:36 AM

08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough 08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough 08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough

08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough 08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough 08TxRunner is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchhax View Post
datalogging. The AFR you'll have to take with a grain of salt since it's OBDII based and not wideband dedicated sensor.
I popped a tire literally 30 minutes after picking it up, so driving has been super limited today but thus far the AFRs have peaked at 18 and still like to hover at 14.6 . The trip computer has lost it's mind and thinks I'm getting 25mpg, but I'm sure that will sort itself out quickly
Yes, you really need to look into a wideband. I run an Innovate gauge with an LC2 controller on both my GT500 and my ski, which also has great datalogging capabilities. Your idle/cruise AFR's are nearly meaningless - you want to pay attention to WOT numbers. Good luck, it's an interesting project.
08TxRunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote