Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 08:30 AM

ESS4RNR is on a distinguished road

ESS4RNR is on a distinguished road
I can't quantify the differences but for me suffice it to say Toyota must have made a change from 2012 to 2021. I hated the seats in my 2012 Trail Edition. For me, they were the most uncomfortable seats in any vehicle I have ever owned over the past 45 years. I even upgraded to Katzskin leather but to no avail. In 2017 instead of trading in my wifes 2005 Limited for a tow vehicle, we traded in the 2012 Trail for a Sequoia Limited. Fast forward to today I sold the 2005 4Runner Limited and purchased a 2021 ORP. In my opinion the seats in the 2021 are a huge improvement. I really like the Softex and I can drive / ride for hours and no lower back pain. Again, just my own opinion and I'm sure individual comfort is can be dependent upon an individual's physical build etc. so you just have to try it out for yourself.
ESS4RNR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote