View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 11:11 AM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
I went to NJ Devils Way this morning. I got a little bit more than an hour of offroad time in with my Trailrunner before it started raining. The chance of rain was in single digit percentage, and it still ended up raining anyway. I was at pretty much the deepest part of the woods when it started coming down, and I thanked my stars that I had the 3S lipo today. I sprinted back to my 4Runner through the woods with my 4Runner. I haven't done this much running in a long time. It was especially fun navigating the way through the most tree cover once I got to the parking lot. Thankfully it wasn't doing thunder and lightning. But before all that, I had a good time doing some usual NJ Devils Way stuff. I accidentally got my Trailrunner too close to a momma bird. She popped up out of nowhere, spread her wings, and hissed at the Trailrunner. Sorry, momma bird. I'll avoid that spot next time. Unfortunately, I couldn't find this one new spot that I found last time. It should have been easy to spot, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it's been grown over already. I did try another new spot, and it was intense! I'm surprised I didn't die! It was up the hill and through all sorts of branches. I unfortunately didn't take any pics because I was trying to survive so much. It required one Hand of God, but I eventually made it up the hill and to the road where some woman walking by must have been wondering what the heck was going on. I also had to fix a tire along the way. It got pulled out of the beadlock, probably by a branch. Thank goodness it didn't tear the tire. I was able to fix it within minutes in the back of my 4Runner. Anyway, it was a good time that was unfortunately cut short by the rain.

Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote