Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:26 PM

PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is on a distinguished road

PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrat View Post
I thought this had been posted somewhere in here, but I knew I'd read it in the instructions.

Untitled by Brian Praetorius, on Flickr

You shouldn't need to cut wires.

Looking forward to installing myself. I have a set in the basement ready to install when the weather gets warmer.
Thanks for this. Finally got to install mine yesterday and today after ordering back in December. It was just too cold to do the Install them.

I had a flawless install. Installed the Meso puddle lights and switch as well. Took me 4-5 hours the first day, 4 hours second day. Mostly dealing with routing wires behind the dash, and tapping into the ACC /Illum wire. (I just tapped into the windshield wiper heater switch illu wire (green) but I know the grey is the dimmer but didn’t know how to incorporate that? )

Glad to see this programming sheet as mine was in Chinese. I’ll have to play around with these programming settings.

I get strange behavior like double clicking the lock fob out of habit when I only need to do it 1x stops the folding. When I unlock the door the mirrors unfold, when I start the car they close. I have to hit the manual button to reopen. I also notice when locking the doors inside the Mirros will close . I did see on a YouTube video the green wire on the switch is suppose to tap into the blue, and blue into the white? The instructions were wrong and a YouTube said to swap those wires (the mirrors would unfold upon locking, fold during unlock, so backward)

I do get a hang up on the driver side every now and then. I probably need to take the mirror apart again and double check everything is seated correctly.

Puddle lights with the switch is amazing.

Questions. How do I tap into the dimmer control and illum using the green and grey wire?

Any advice on programming the mirrors? Instructions seem to be translated so not the best

I have the 2018 TRF orp
PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote