View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:50 PM

PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is on a distinguished road

PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeerun View Post
Okay this all makes MUCH more sense now. I'm not at all worried about it and @LakeRunr , you're totally right... the mirrors are swinging at the same degrees-per-second and even the sound of the motors are at the same "bzzzzzz" tone. I never realized that the mirrors are set at a different distance/angle.

Been enjoying the folding mirrors!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingSioux View Post
Yep, both of my mirrors unfold when I unlock the vehicle or press the button on the new mirror switch.

The issue of the fuse blowing only occurs when I physically connect the blue wire off the ECU to the other blue wire off the connector (For lock detection). As soon as I connect the blue wires and turn on power to my vehicle the fuse blows. Locking or unlocking the vehicle isn’t the cause of the fuse blowing.

So right now I don’t have the blue wire off the ECU hooked up at all because that’s what immediately trips my ACC fuse. I’m able to fold the mirrors manually with the switch, and unfold them by unlocking the vehicle or manually with the switch.

My vehicle locks and unlocks like normal, but since I don’t have the blue wire hooked up, my mirrors don’t fold when locked.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks!
Jake
Did you resolve this? I wonder if it’s a bad switch
PCRIDE4RUNNERORG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote