Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:43 PM

MedicLt is on a distinguished road

MedicLt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdevs67 View Post
Whats up everyone. New to the forum and also new to owning a 4Runner. I'm in the central MA area and would love to start chatting with folks who have experience modding their 4Runners. A lot of info out there and its really overwhelming at times. I have a grey 2009 Sport and recently purchased a Bilstein 5100 lift kit with ARB OME rear coils, Falken Wildpeak AT# 275/70R17's and a power commander today! Haven't gotten them installed but everything should be put together in two weeks hopefully. Other than that, I'm kind of stuck thinking about what to do next. Would love to hear some ideas or if there's ever any meet up's, count me in! Cheers
You could probably find a TRD supercharger.
Are you into sound systems? I dyna-matted my doors and hatch. That improved the road noise.
Auto Sound in Plainville do good work. And it’s a short stagger from Rancho Chico!

There’s a speed shop Mendon https://smgmotoring.com/

Heard good things about Fred.