View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 08:00 PM

Tigerman is on a distinguished road

Tigerman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruttyb View Post
After owning 4 door sedans all my life, I’ve finally decided to make the switch. The opportunity was right and with the current state of the world it seemed practical to have an overland camping vehicle for vacations instead of counting on international travel opening up.

So I got an 07 4runner SR5 4WD with 179k miles. I picked it up about a week ago, and have now decided that it is going to be my fun/project car for as long as it lasts. I originally only bought this to keep it for a year or so for the reasons mentioned above + planning to get the Cybertruck whenever it comes out.

But after diving into this forum, I’m about $3k deep in mods and nowhere near my credit limit ;)

When I bought it, there was a new lift kit installed already. Now I’m working on interior upgrades - head unit, speakers, sound deadening, birds eye view camera system, and some exterior - victory 4x4 roof rack, ladder, and cargo basket (technically interior), headlights + some other lights, and maybe some painting/plastidip to get rid of chrome.

Haven’t taken any pictures of it yet, but once all the parts come in I’ll be sure to post updates!
Is sounds like upgrading as a hobby Do you have a specific goal you want this vehicle to achieve?
Tigerman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote