View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 10:27 PM

sogood is on a distinguished road

sogood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by midcoma View Post
Here's the long overdue update.

I reported to my new assignment in October, and as is fairly obvious from my absence on the forum, I haven't had a lot of time to work on this project. Take the long hours at work/travel, and the fact that I have young children, it just isn't practical for me to get these kits put together and shipped out. So I've come to the decision that I'll sell the inventory I have and that will most likely be the last of these kits. Thank you for all the great feedback and praise and I hope that this run helped the community.

I have a total of 19 parking brake kits remaining. That will be the limiting item for full kit availability. Once those are gone, I do have a few more conversion brackets that I can assemble brake lines for.

I will give priority to the people who have already shown interest. There are more than 19 people on this list, but there are also a lot of people I haven't heard from in a long time. For the following people, please let me know if you're still interested. I'll also reach out to the people who provided contact information.

@Blackdawg
@ACE115
@itskmill06
@AntsyMo
@Xjazzwreck11
@kirkman
@Arad72
@Bdnewyork
@tytacoma89
@CRB Racing
@rics97toy
@jonesbt
@964runnerlife
@AlpineHigh
@crazydubman
@Kauai98
@z_runner11
@sogood
@Gabino951
@ylime
@BlackPony
@Jovaa
@getnherwet
@DGL02Yota
@DinoM
@DesertSessions
@Leonarte1997

I’m still ready to buy the full kit anytime!
sogood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote