Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:36 AM

somenoise is on a distinguished road

somenoise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998 View Post
While yellowsnow eater loves to trash talk pro owners .....its a free country...I wonder how many pro owners actually pay a premium over sticker. I got mine just under msrp and it I had them dealer trade to get it. It wasn't hard to do...they asked for a 5 or 6k markup, I said no and they said ok. Dealers are all about volume. The pro numbers are minimal, so how much do they really have to gain by trying sell a few units a year above retail. Its not like its a Pontiac aztek or something cool like that.
Dealers aren't allowed to sell the base Pro below MSRP, so it's likely any discount was off port or dealership packages/accessories.
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote