View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:30 PM

Jrunr will become famous soon enough

Jrunr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
I still haven’t been able to find a source that can get the stock halogen hog beams to work with the BI-LEDs, so I am hoping the community here can help find a solution. You would think it would be as easy as adapting a harness from the bi-lead high beam actuator to deliver a 12v signal to the 9005. However, I am not sure where to get such a harness for the new connectors that Toyota used on these lights...

Still looking to see if someone has figured this out or if I can just wire up a relay to auxiliary high beams some how…

Any thoughts?