View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 04:20 PM

4REast is on a distinguished road

4REast is on a distinguished road
Just got them installed yesterday evening. Have only put about 16 miles on them. So far so good. Better than stock kdss shocks...softer and fewer detectable bumps. Haven’t done any measurements but I can tell I still have a slight rake. Maybe around inch. Before I was center hub to bottom fender at 20 front & 22.5 Rear. Same on both sides. I’ll measure pro setup later. I did measure stock kdss takeoff coil overs and the perch height was identical for both sides. Guess kdss handles any lean from weight (gas/battery/me) by design? Looks just like a pro from a stance standpoint. If they sold the pro w kdss and in silver, it would be much easier.

As far as swapping locations to handle potential lean (LF on R and RF on L), your guess is a good as mine. I knew the 6112 kdss setup called for identical perch heights, and a previous poster successfully completed the LF,LF,LR,RR setup with the 2020 kit, so I convinced the important thing is same perch height. Even more convinced after stock coil over takeoffs came in at same perch height.
4REast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote