Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 08:25 PM

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough
Another productive day today.

Started by stopping by a friends house to get my BMC cleaned up, pinch weld seams cleaned up, and then getting my sliders welded on.

Found these legs on Amazon which should complete my sleeping platform build. With the wood support in the middle, the corners closest to the doors did not have much support. Having the rear swing out, we usually use the side doors to get in and out and this would cause the platform to tip if too much weight was on the corner. After considering a few options, these seemed to be perfect. Didn't take up too much room, and are easily screwed on and off for storage! They also have adjustable bottoms and happened to be the perfect height with room to go up or down.

The mounts screwed into the bottom of the boards.

Legs screwed on outside of the vehicle.

Here is what it looks like inside the car.

From there I began to swap my old terminals to new SDHQ billet terminals!

Before. Yuck

After. Tucks away most of those ring terminals and easy 5 minute install. Oem cables fit perfectly, no need to do any modifications to the cables.

Lastly, had this arrive today! Some matte black vinyl which I am planning to make a windshield banner with one day.
rjtakesphotos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote