Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 08:59 PM

WCHamby is on a distinguished road

WCHamby is on a distinguished road
Lift Kits (Information Overload)

Hello, I’ve been a member for awhile now and I’m finally getting to do exterior work to my 03’ V8 4Runner (4WD). However, I’m burnt out from researching lifts to the point where I feel like I’ve learned nothing. I’ve already purchased tires and rims:

Rims:
Method Racing 315 Wheels (17x9, -12mm backspace, 4.5” offset)
Tires
285/70R17 BFGoodrich KO2 C Grade

I plan on doing some light off-roading but nothing crazy. I just have no clue what lift I need at a reasonable price ($400-$650). That’s how much I’m willing to spend, granted I can afford to go a little over. I’ve researched for the better part of a month and I still have no answers and feel like I haven’t learned much. I would love someone to help me out a little and provide a suggestion list or just tell me what you have on your 4Runner, especially if you’re running 33 inch tires like I plan on doing. I really appreciate it

Also, Hopefully, this doesn’t get removed as I’m just asking for a little guidance or help since the countless threads I’ve looked into have not provided me with any conclusions.

TL;DR:
I’m burnt out researching lift kits and I would just like a list of what I need to get in accordance with the tires and rims I’ve already purchased without spending too much. Please do not remove thread, I just need some additional guidance

Last edited by WCHamby; 05-21-2021 at 09:09 PM.
WCHamby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote