Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 04:38 AM

SigSaucer is on a distinguished road

SigSaucer is on a distinguished road
To anyone reading: I did the 199mm upgrade 12,000 miles ago and the difference between that and stock is night and day in every respect. NIGHT AND DAY. I dare say the 199mm upgrade won't leave you disappointed at all, unless you're doing severe duty towing, racing your 4Runner around a track, riding your brakes downhill with huge tires, etc.

My brake pedal feel did get softer, but it doesn't matter since the neck-snapping performance of massive stopping power makes up for it. In fact, the softer pedal makes coming to an ultra-smooth stop even easier.

Be sure to use good rotors, OEM pads and do a proper bed-in procedure.