Injector blockage
Mass air flow meter
Engine coolant temp. sensor
Fuel pressure
Gas leakage on exhaust system
Open or short in A/F sensor (bank 1 sensor 1) circuit
A/F sensor (bank 1 sensor 1)
ECM

Given the work you just did, I'd focus on looking for a vacuum leak as has already been suggested as the most likely cause followed by an issue with the MAF. The rest of the list are unrelated the the work you did, so they would be coincidental problems rather than caused by the work you just did.
Thanks I have tried pushing all the vacuum hoses firm against the fittings and taped the cracks at the ends on some of the small ones.

Took out and cleaned the MAF again and cleared code. Code stayed off for a quick 10 minute drive this morning, but it may not have been long enough. Will test again.

I guess there is a potential that I could have damaged the MAF during the cleaning, touching with the straw or something.