View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 10:06 AM

Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough

Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough Warwicke36 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordF150 View Post
You are an AH Warwick. yOU NEED YOUR MOUTH WASHED OUT WITH SOAP?

I have my brakes done at a professional shop, so your post is BS. I don't touch brakes. I watched a mechanic who works 9 to 5 doing the job struggle with the old frozen calipers. I'm in the Bahamas.

Brake job done once on my 2005 4runner. Brakes fine for approximately 8 years now - so your comment is garbage like your face.

Hop on a plane CS. I got plenty of soap lying around and can back up what I say.

BTW. I am HS All American list. State Champion from NY. Honorable discharge USAF. I once knocked out two grown men at the same time in a bathroom with my fists alone (no kicking or wrestling). Neither threw a punch back. If you don't know how to "swing" that is how it goes. I'm a multimillionaire BTW. What are your credentials?

Just trying to help some that may not have owned a 4runner long. Don't claim to be a mechanic. My backyardian skills end with doing my own oil and filter and differential fluids.
ASE certified tech here with 18 years experience here pal. Stop making up acronyms and listen more than talk.