View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 09:52 AM

OffRoad_RN is on a distinguished road

OffRoad_RN is on a distinguished road
Is it a bad idea to buy a third gen with 200 to 250 k on it? Originally I was looking at Land cruisers but they are just too expensive. That led me to looking at 4Runners and then I read that specifically the 3rd gen is better than the 2nd gen. I'm buying a vehicle to take up on the fire roads do some mild off-roading and some over landing with. Originally I was going to buy an 80 series but I couldn't afford what people are asking for the FZJ80s, and a clean FJ80 is almost twice as much as a comparable 3rd gen 4Runner. It seems like for around $5,000 I can get a late 90s early 2000s 4runner with 250ish on the clock. Would it be a good investment to spend more money on a lower mile example?
OffRoad_RN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote