View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:56 PM

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzad_K View Post
Hello.

I drive a 2020 TRD that now has about 10k miles on the stock tires. I am planning off-road trip to Utah and am considering upgrading the tires to something that can also be happy off roads, something like all track? What is the best thing to do with the existing tires?

Tire Rack has been recommended as an online source. What tire specs do you recommend? From here to there is 1000 miles on asphalt, then there is probably no more then 100 miles off roads, then back another 1000 miles.

Thanks in advance.
Sell your old tires on a local online want ads. Here in Utah, KSL TV has a free, on line want ads (Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com). I sold my original tires there with less than 1000 miles on them and got a good price. I think the guy that bought them runs a used tire shop.

I replaced the original tires with BFG KO2 in the OEM size, but E load rating. If you don't do serious off roading, a lower load rating is OK.

Welcome to Utah! Where do you plan to go off roading?

Last edited by fkheath; 06-02-2021 at 11:01 PM.
fkheath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote