Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 10:47 PM

ffdrew. is on a distinguished road

ffdrew. is on a distinguished road
FS: Terrapod RTTx XL Extreme Series Roof Top Tent (Colorado)

SOLD - Sad to say that I’m selling my brand new Terrapod RTT. Didn’t have a big dog when I ordered it, and have to be realistic about getting her up and down every time we camp.
Tent has all accessories, gear rack on top, storage net, blue rain fly.
This thing is even better in person than I had hoped. Solid design, light weight, low profile, nearly instant setup and super fast take down. American made by some awesome people in Georgia.
Currently mounted to RhinoRack backbone. Can be mounted to many different racks, but the backbone gives the lowest profile.
This setup would cost about $4250 shipped, plus you’d have to wait. Asking $3250 obo.
Located in Colorado Springs, but willing to travel within reason to meet up for sale.

Terrapod RTTx - Album on Imgur

Last edited by ffdrew.; 06-11-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Sold
ffdrew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote