View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 10:44 AM

uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about

uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about uh0h50 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4rinfinity View Post
I am having trouble finding the specific sizes for the screws, washers, etc.

Im working with a buddy on completing this mod and based off of the pics, we were unsure of what the m6/m10 materials were used for. We assumed the original bolts, from removing the 3rd row seats, are what were used in attaching the plywood to the frame but we could be wrong.
If memory serves me correct, I don't believe you are able to salvage the original bolts from the 3rd row seating for attaching the plywood to the frame as the bolts were too short. The new M6 bolts were for the "upper half" of the panel (nearest the middle row seats) and the new M10 were for the lower half of the panel (nearest the tailgate).
lll 2016 SR5P MGM lll OEM TRD Pro Matte Black Wheels w/ Falken Wildpeak LT255/80 17 "Pizza Cutters" l Bilstein 5100 F+R set at 1.75F + 1" Cornfed Rear Spacers l OEM TRD F+R Lower Valances l Prinsu Non-Drill Full Length Roof Rack l Shrockworks Sliders l RCI Steel Skid Plate l OEM bi-LED Headlights l DD SS3 Sport Amber Fogs l
My 3rd Row Delete Thread
uh0h50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote