Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 07:12 PM

Catahoulabulldog is on a distinguished road

Catahoulabulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltdown View Post
That’s good info and about what I’ve been seeing elsewhere. Keep us updated as you get more miles on them. I’m curious to know if there’s a hit on MPGs. Just about any good AT will handle my needs, but availability, cost, and efficiency will all come into play.

Surprised to read that about the Falken’s weight. They are listed at 46.5 on Falken’s site and 47 everywhere else. The weight is the one downside I can find in the Wildpeaks, but I did not notice any hit to MPGs. I’m averaging 18.7 and can get 21-22 on highway trips if I keep my speed around 70.
Ok will do! As far as mpg’s go the cooper st maxx’ I had were 285 the rugged treks are 265 so my mpg’s have went up a little. But my rig is also lifted quite a bit with heavy rock sliders so my mpg’s aren’t going to be very good either way.
Catahoulabulldog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote