Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 09:46 AM

Muzzle of Bees will become famous soon enough

Muzzle of Bees will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai View Post
Yeah, it does not leave me stranded…but it ain’t pleasant either driving around unable to adjust your AC! (I found that i could be using voice control…but that is painful!!) And forget about listening to your CD! Thankfully, i use my iPhone to stream.

I am only driver. NO ONE touches my LC! And no i don’t clean my dash with anything.

I am sticking to Toyota and Honda products because of their reputation…but it has not been faultless. My 2008 Sienna engine blew a piston/rod at 90k miles…lighting up my Sienna like a 4th of July…and i had to limp home…requiring $4500 repair bill…only then started leaking (probably due to dealer incompetence). My current Sienna literally rattles more than my kid’s school bus.

Dealer? I don’t have high hopes for Toyota dealers. Note the 2008 engine repair i mentioned above. One lost screw to my LC’s skidplate. There are other issues with my dealers (two of them that i use).
The sienna is an entirely different vehicle and driving habits and maintenance can cause those issues. It was not just driven off the lot with 90k on it.
Simply look at the JL forum problems and issues page and you might have a better reference for your argument. Issues are appearing without ever going off road and Jeep dealers are shrugging their shoulders at many of these issues. They are plagued with issues.

Last edited by Muzzle of Bees; 06-07-2021 at 09:49 AM.
Muzzle of Bees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote