Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 08:13 PM

justanothereric is on a distinguished road

justanothereric is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endle55_5earch View Post
SSO has been a great company to work with. They installed my Stage 2 kit for my slimline. FEDEX is in the wrong here.

Spray the bumper down with paint, bolt it on, and enjoy. You'll need the practice touching it up for when you scrape it up on the trails anyways!
Agreed.

This is a company that deals with people from all across the country and produces so much different product. They did their part in fabricating a bumper...you can't knock them for it not being delivered in the same state it left their facility in.

When my bumper arrived I saw the damage that was very similar to the damage OP displayed and just said eh, this bumper was made to scrape/grind/smack all kinds of terrain anyway; as long as the bumper bolts on and lines up correctly it's not a big deal.

To me, this is no different that your ubereats or grubhub driver dropping your cheeseburger on the asphalt and still bringing it to you. You wouldn't complain to McDonald's would you? You'd hit the delivery person or the business in charge of facilitating the food delivery..
justanothereric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote