4Energy is on a distinguished road

4Energy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crikeymike View Post
Hey man,

I've never done anything with them, but someone else recommended these guys

Terry's Toppers | Vehicle Accessory Center

and ask for Tony.

There's also Lux Tires down in Doral/Miami that has done a whole bunch of installs, they did mine a few years back.

For what you're trying to do, 3" lift up front with the C59-352 coils and IMS59-50574 struts, UCA's and diff drop, then C59-327 and IMS59-50701 with PS59-4025 spacer in the rear.

That can all be put together here: Dobinsons IMS Suspension Kit Toyota 4Runner 2010-21 | Exit Offroad

The front and rear coils are due in early July
Mike - thanks again for your help here. Sorry about so many questions. I'm taking your recommendations for the shocks but still have some questions regarding the coils.

I'm still undecided on whether the 352 or the 354 coils up front would be best. I don't want to have too much lift so that it affects the IMS shock performance/CV wear as I've heard other getting more lift then expected, but I still want a substantial lift to clear 315/70/17s (already have the other mods required done). Keep in mind that I do have a 200+ pound front bumper and I'm planning on installing the Treaky KDSS brackets front and rear.

Additionally, what rear coil would come as close as possible to the Icon 3" Overland coil? Had some friends say its a great coil for heavier loads. Are there any rear coils that offer 3" lift that also work with KDSS?

Thanks you.
4Energy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote