Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:52 AM

Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice

Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice
Before purchasing my 4R i had a Mazda3 for its reliability, gas mileage and just an awesome fun car. I was doing 25k a year to work and the Mazda3 was perfect for it. It was also quite impressive in the snow as a front drive vehicle with Vredestein Snow tires on it. Now they make them in AWD.

I absolutely love my 4R, and since i am single ill accept the extra cost of gas because i love it so much, even the extra maintenance as it gets older. However i do really miss my Mazda and if i was in your shoes i would consider the better MPG as a logical cost thing, but don't overlook the love of a vehicle ether.

Consider a Mazda 3. Something about long drives to work everyday and having a fun vehicle to drive.
Ripper238 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote